STF Vendor Registration
Indoor Space: $25 for 8’ deep x 10’ space with additional $15 for each extra space.
Electricity is available (indoor only) for $5 extra.
Outdoor Space: $25 for 10’ x 10’ space with additional $15 for each extra space.
Flea Market, outdoor space: $25 for approximately 15’ x 30’ each space.
Each Vendor spot will include 2 admission wristbands to the show for the weekend.
Vendors must provide their own equipment i.e.: canopies, tables, chairs, extension cords etc. All fees are non-refundable as they are used to promote the event. The event runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
We will be accepting only one ‘home based’ company per brand (i.e., Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Scentsy, etc.) and it will be on a first come first serve basis only.
Set up Time: Vendors can begin set up at 12 noon on Thursday prior to the event. Take down is 4 p.m. Sunday. Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it. We reserve the right to censor any booth.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: Vendor Registration Forms must be submitted by June 10.
- Vendors are those individuals, businesses, organizations, etc. that participate in the Heritage Park events for the purposes of selling goods or services, promoting a business or organization, intend to make a profit from the activities they conduct at a Heritage Park event or conduct any other type of legal solicitation.
- Inside spaces are 8′ X 10′ for $25/space. Electricity will be available for $5 extra. No driving in the RV Museum.
- Vendor – Outside spaces are about 10’ x 10’ for $25/space. Must have own tent, tables etc. Electricity is not available for outside space.
- Flea Market – Outside spaces are about 15′ X 30′ for $25/space. Must have own tent, tables, etc. Electricity is not available for outside spaces.
- Vendors are responsible for having all appropriate state, local and federal licenses, registrations, etc. required for them to legitimately do business. Vendors are also responsible for all applicable taxes that are required for them to collect or pay.
- The Winnebago Historical Society takes no responsibility for stolen or damaged items.
- Vendors must pre-register by June 1.
- Heritage Park reserves the right to refuse or revoke any Vendor’s participation, if its offerings are not consistent with the given event, create a threat to event attendees, demonstrate unethical behavior, demonstrate disrespectful behavior, or demonstrate illegal activity.
- Vendors are responsible for insuring their property and to have appropriate liability insurance for themselves and their equipment. Heritage Park does not provide Vendor insurance.
- Set up and registration will be allowed beginning in the afternoon, the day before the show. Special arrangement can be made if it is necessary to set up before this time.
- Vendors will be responsible for their own meals on show days. Ample food vendors will be available at reasonable prices.
- Vendors are asked to be always safety conscious and exercise common sense.
- Vendors are encouraged to consider becoming a member of Winnebago Historical Society thereby supporting the efforts of Heritage Park. Membership information is provided on our web site.
- Camping is available at Winnebago Industries WIT campground which is located a short walk just north of Heritage Park of North Iowa.
- The Winnebago Historical Society takes no responsibility, nor does it have insurance for stolen or damaged items.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact workers in the Exhibitor and Vendor Registration Building.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Heritage Park of North Iowa
For individuals and families in the extended Forest City, Iowa area who enjoy learning about history and appreciate an opportunity for hands-on experiences, Heritage Park of North Iowa provides high-quality historical collections, rare displays, diverse exhibits and active demonstrations. For anyone interested in an entertainment or gathering venue, Heritage Park provides a well-maintained and attractive setting to accommodate small and very large crowds.