Steam Threshing Festival
August 4 – August 6
Junkapalooza Vendor Registration
Indoor space, limited space available: $45 for 10’ deep x 10’ space with additional $25 for each extra space.
Outdoor space: $64 for 20’ x 20’ space with additional $30 for each extra space.
Electricity is available for $5 extra for either outdoor or indoor space.
Food vendor indoor space, limited space available: $45 for 10′ x 10′ space (for additional space, please call).
Food vendor electricity for indoor space is $5, (no water hook-up).
Food vendor outdoor space: $65 for 20’x 20′ space (for additional space, please call).
Food vendor electricity for outdoor space: $5
Food vendor water hook-up for outdoor space: $5
NEW: No Admission Fee for Shoppers! This is a free event for shoppers to attend!
- You supply your own tables, tents, awnings, chairs, and coverings.
- This is a rain or shine event and is geared to be an outdoor festival. Rain does not stop shoppers.
- We do not guarantee the same space as the previous year’s show. However, we will try our best to put you where you were before. All registration is done on a first come, first serve basis.
- Event coordinator will assign all vendor locations at their discretion. Please contact event coordinator if special requirements are needed, including vendor handicap parking.
- Full payment must be received with registration to be considered “registered”. No e-mail registrations will be accepted.
- Unless you have an emergency situation or have made prior arrangements with event coordinator, you are required to attend the entire event. If weather becomes a factor, the event coordinator will let vendors know to shut down. There are no refunds given for any reason.
- Any vendor selling food products must comply with Iowa Food Establishment requirements and register for a Temporary Food Establishment License for the event. (Temporary Food license is available through www.ia.gov). NO homemade bars, bread, cupcakes or other baked goods can be sold unless you are licensed through the State of Iowa. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We do not allow duplicate Independent Sells Consultant Home-Based Businesses. (only one (1) Tupperware vendor, only one (1) Scentsy vendor).
- No dogs allowed on the grounds unless it is a service animal.
All vendor are required to check in at the Registration Building before setting up.
Friday, Sept. 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Outdoor Vendors; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. for Indoor Vendors. Saturday, Sept. 24 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Gates will close at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23. You must make prior arrangements with event coordinator if you need to stay longer.
Vendors may drive vehicles on event grounds for loading and unloading only. No vehicles or trailers are allowed in the main selling area during the event, with the exception of vendors selling from trailers or campers. If you intend to sell from your vehicle, trailer or camper, you must make arrangements with the event coordinator prior to the event. Unauthorized vehicles must be moved to the parking lot one hour prior to the event start time.
Space is limited for camper hook-ups and there is an additional fee. Primitive camping is available at no charge. Please contact event coordinator for details on camping.
REGISTRATION: All registration forms must include full payment. No email registrations will be accepted.
Click here for registration documents.
Dawn Arispe: 641-596-0527 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Toby Welsh: 515-200-9111 (call or text or email@example.com
Heritage Park of North Iowa
For individuals and families in the extended Forest City, Iowa area who enjoy learning about history and appreciate an opportunity for hands-on experiences, Heritage Park of North Iowa provides high-quality historical collections, rare displays, diverse exhibits and active demonstrations. For anyone interested in an entertainment or gathering venue, Heritage Park provides a well-maintained and attractive setting to accommodate small and very large crowds.