Exhibitor Registration Form
The following guidelines apply to exhibitors at all Heritage Park of North Iowa shows:
- Exhibitors are those individuals who display approved items during Heritage Park show days. Exhibitors also include those volunteers who are asked to help Heritage Park conduct its show. Driving a tractor through the Parade of Power does not qualify as an Exhibitor.
- Exhibitors must register upon entry to the show grounds at the north gate in the Registration building. At that time, the exhibitor will be given admission wristbands per Heritage Park policies, an exhibitor’s ribbon with a button, material to identify their exhibit, and information where they can set up their exhibit.
- Appropriate exhibits include antique tractors, gas engines, steam engines, automobiles, motorcycles, farm-related machinery as well as draft horses.
- Steam engine exhibits must undergo a safety inspection before operating at Heritage Park. The operator will be interviewed, and the boiler will be given a safety inspection which may include an ultrasonic thickness test.
- Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring their exhibits and to have appropriate liability insurance for themselves and their equipment. Heritage Park does not provide Exhibitors insurance.
- Set up and registration will be allowed beginning in the afternoon, the day before each show. Special arrangements can be made if it is necessary to set up before this time.
- For the most part, only outside space is available to display exhibits. However, limited inside stalls for draft horses will be available. In addition, for unique exhibits, inside space will be made available, but the exhibit must be approved, and the exhibitor must reserve space prior to the show.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for their own meals on show days. Ample food vendors will be available at reasonable prices.
- Exhibitors are asked to be always safety conscious and exercise common sense.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to consider becoming a member of Winnebago Historical Society thereby supporting the efforts of Heritage Park. Membership information is provided on our web site.
- Camping is available at Winnebago Industries WIT campground which is located a short walk just north of Heritage Park of North Iowa. See the Camping Information page for more information.
- Registered exhibitors will be invited to our annual appreciation/annual meeting dinner.
- The Winnebago Historical Society takes no responsibility, nor does it have insurance for stolen or damaged items.
- Drivers of any equipment at any time during the show must be at least 16 years of age or be accompanied by an adult on the equipment that assumes responsibility.
- Parade of Power Guidelines:
- Exhibitors wishing to be in the Heritage Park Parade of Power must fill out a sheet on their parade unit during Exhibitor registration. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age or be accompanied by an adult on the equipment that assumes responsibility.
- The parade announcer will read the information provided on the card, so please print legibly.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact workers in the Exhibitor and Vendor Registration Building
Heritage Park of North Iowa
For individuals and families in the extended Forest City, Iowa area who enjoy learning about history and appreciate an opportunity for hands-on experiences, Heritage Park of North Iowa provides high-quality historical collections, rare displays, diverse exhibits and active demonstrations. For anyone interested in an entertainment or gathering venue, Heritage Park provides a well-maintained and attractive setting to accommodate small and very large crowds.